BMS Curriculum Vision
Our school motto is Involvement, Achievement, Care. These are values that underpin all aspects of the provision at our school, and they therefore guide our curriculum. The aims for the education of our students are:
- Curriculum at Blatch Our curriculum maps will give you an outline of the engaging, interesting and knowledge-rich curriculum students follow at Blatchington Mill School.
- Careers This section provides an overview of the information, advice and guidance students receive as part of our careers education.
- KS4 Curriculum Choices This section is for Year 9 students and their families, and contains all of the necessary information regarding the GCSE options process.
- Super Curricular This section contains a variety of enrichment resources for students to access in order to extend their knowledge and understanding of the subjects they have a particular passion for. This section is updated regularly by departments.
- Student Grouping We are ambitious in pursuing excellence for all our students, and in this section we outline how we group students across the curriculum.
If you have any questions about the curriculum in a specific subject please contact the subject leader or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the relevant subject leader.