Viewing homework on EduLink/Google
At Blatch we want our students to have high expectations of their own learning, and understand their responsibility in fulfilling these. This learning should take place both in the classroom and at home. To support this aim we will provide high quality homework that helps develop student resilience and support independent learning.
We provide specific information on what homework is set by each subject, how regularly it is set and how feedback is provided. You will find this information on our Homework Page.
Parents/Carers can access homework as well as other information by using the instructions below to sign in to EduLink One.
1. Please use the following link to the EduLink website to request your username and set your password: EduLink One Password Setting
If you are prompted for the school ID then it is BMS.
Now click the ‘RESET LOGIN’ option shown above.
2. Enter the email address that you have previously provided to the school.
3. You will then be sent an email that contains your username and a link to set a password for your account.
4. Once you have your username and password, you will be able to access the EduLink One website: www.edulinkone.com
Please note: The ‘Log in with Google’ option is for staff and student use only.
5. (OPTIONAL) If you wish to download the app for your mobile device, please follow the following links:
Amazon Fire: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Overnet-Data-Ltd-EduLink-One/dp/B07K6MP8KG/
6. Select the ‘homework’ icon from the icon wheel:
7. You will now see a list of all homeworks and their due date:
8. Click on individual homeworks to find get a more detailed description of task:
9. Students can click on the ‘GO TO GOOGLE’ button to access their assignment on Google Classroom
For more information on our homework policy please see the Homework Page.