What is BMS 360
BMS 360 is the online information centre for the school and sixth form. Everyone in the school community can access BMS 360 including students, staff, parents, governors and associated schools and organisations. However, only registered Blatchington Mill parents and carers will have access to the Parent area of BMS 360. This ensures that your child's information is as secure as possible.
What can you use BMS 360 for?
- See your child’s homework diary, timetable and all student subject areas.
- Check attendance.
- Read school reports.
- Receive school news online.
- Find out about school events.
- Communicate with other parents.
- View guides for helping with homework.
Many more features will be added in the near future.
How do you get access to BMS 360?
You can set up an account by contacting the School's Network Services Department by email email@example.com or on (01273) 736 244 ext 228 (Monday-Friday 8:30am and 4:30pm).
Go to https://www.bms360.net and log on with your username and password.